At its inception more than two decades ago, the course was a small and simple collaborative of field experts and their own trainees. Now in its 21st year, the course has gained national renown and attracts participants from all across the United States. In addition to the support of the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), the Annual Fellows’ Course is happy to accept industry sponsorship for varied aspects of the course.
- Travel Grant ($5k) : Support travel and tuition for five Fellows
- Session Sponsorship ($5k) : Sponsor a specific session listed on the agenda
- Meal Sponsorship ($1k) : Buy a lunch for the course participants
- Break Sponsorship ($750): Provide snacks and refreshments between course sessions
- Unrestricted Educational Grant ($1.5k- $20k+): Provide general, unrestricted support for course content and logistics
Educational Grant Sponsor Levels
- Diamond: > $20,000
- Platinum: $15,000-$19,999
- Gold: $10,000-$14,999
- Silver: $5,000-$9,999
- Bronze: $2,500-$4,999
Sponsors may find attending the course beneficial, ensuring interaction with the rising cadre of practitioners in infectious diseases. All contributors are recognized on signage in general meeting spaces and in course materials provided to attendees.
For questions, please contact us at HEICfellowscourse@gmail.com.